Gavin has been having chest pain the past few days. I’ve been trying to get him in with Dr. VK but until them but in the mean time, Rob and I decided to take him to the local Children’s ER.

That’s where we are now. Waiting in his room. While the ER as a whole begins a “Code Yellow” disaster drill. Great timing, huh?

As it stands at 740P his stats are:

BP: 97/65
Temp: 36.6C
Pulse Ox: 98%
Pulse: 80bpm
Weight: 75.6lb

I’ll update as I know more.

Please keep Gavin in your prayers. Oh, and the doctor and the nurses and Rob and I because this has the potential to be a very combative evening.

* posted on the fly w/o the use of proper editing tools 😉 *

~ Lizzeann