Just an update. Lizze is having about 5 contractions an hour. She is constantly cramped and feeling “pressure”. This not very good. We have debated calling the hospital but there really isn’t anything they can do at this point. Also we have 14 inches of snow keeping us from going anywhere. Our roads have not seen a plow yet. I am still not feeling good and I go out in sperts and try and dig us out but that puts me down for a few hours after.

I have informed Lizze that if it gets any worse then I will have to call 911 and get her to the hospital via ambulance. She has spent the past 2 days on complete bed rest because as soon as she get up the contractions hit really hard. I am not sure what we are going to do. The paramedic in me is screaming HOSPITAL. However the reality of it is nothing can really be done yet and it would be all but impossible to get there. It would have to be via ambulance. Dr. D said everything is ok so far and the contractions aren’t causing any major problems at this point.

We were told to call if she starts having 6 per hour and we are really close to that. The more she rests the better off she is right now. I think we can make it to monday and then call Dr. D and see if he wants her to start the medications we have been waiting to start.

I think I am supposed to work Monday but I am not sure what I am going to do because Gavin has Dr. R and we have to go. Lizze shouldn’t be doing anything.

Gavin is at her mom’s. He is snowed in and won’t be home until at least Sunday. That has helped because I know that would make things so much harder…..Thanks Mom..
I know it’s a “challange” but we are grateful.

I will keep you all posted…

Thanks

Advertisements